We may be rank amateurs. We may be absolutely clueless when it comes to journalistic skills, but millions are turning to creating their own news and promotional medium with WordPress (and similar).
Blogging selectively disseminates news and views. Blogging allows the voiceless to be heard; to join global debate. It is a modern way to communicate, to share the hurts and joys of others.
The term blog comes from the name of that hypothetical average man, Joe Blogs. It is a modern phenomenon that links with other social media, and the world’s news outlets. It is here to stay.
- Zemanta now available on WordPress.com (zemanta.com)
- New Blogger Growing Pains – ouch (hiptides.wordpress.com)
- where i’m at now…wordpress!!! (wheredwizzleat.wordpress.com)
- Why is WordPress Popular Among Bloggers? (blogfully.com)
- New Trend – Spammers (inkspeare.wordpress.com)
- The Neverending Debate: Who is a Blogger? (zemanta.com)